I had a fantastic conversation with a friend tonight at Starbucks. Even though we’ve never met in person before, we talked like we’d been friends for years. The meds are working. I am still blessed. Which brings us to #656.
656) Laptops that actually fit in your lap (does anyone remember the old portable computers that weighed 50 pounds and had a 2-inch screen?)
657) Conversations that last for hours over coffee drinks.
658) Love that will not let me go.
659) Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
660) Turkey sausage from Cracker Barrel.
661) When someone gets one of my obscure movie references.
662) IMDB for when my usually spot-on memory for names of actors fails me.
663) The little emoticons on Facebook messaging.
664) Free books on Kindle or iBooks.
665) Leaving ridiculous tips, i.e. 50% or higher, whenever I eat out.
666) Not being freaked out by the number 666.
667) Being 2/3 of the way through my list of 1,000 things I love.
668) Bare feet on carpet.
669) People complimenting me on my I Am Second bracelet.
670) Finding that Friends Trivia Game at Music City Thrift for $1.
671) Those people in the Bible who God used who were possibly even crazier and more messed up than me.
672) Gregorian chant music.
673) My organic liquid hand soap that smells like Canadian pine with white sage.
674) Being manly enough to admit that I have organic liquid hand soap that smells like trees.
675) Knowing just enough Spanish to be dangerous (and to order at Taco Bell).
676) Being able to read most of John 1 in my Greek New Testament,
677) Movie soundtracks.
678) Getting packages in the mail.
679) Color correcting old pictures on Adobe Photoshop.
680) Birthday presents.
681) Watching other people open gifts.
682) Christmas presents.
683) Presents in general.
684) Being present in the moment.
685) Leigh Nash’s voice.
686) That guitar sound in the song Luka by Suzanne Vega.
687) That guys aren’t better than girls and girls aren’t better than guys. We’re just different.
688) Being uniquely and wonderfully made.
689) Owning all four seasons of Felicity.
690) A good night’s sleep after a really good day.