I’ve come up with a small list of places I want to see in the near future. Some are close to home, and some are not. Some are very attainable, and well . . . some are me dreaming big. Here are a few of them:
- Graceland — the home of Elvis Presley. In all my time living in Memphis, I never went once. Shame on me.
- Lorraine Motel — it’s a piece of history that I think I need to experience. May your dreams all come true, Dr. Martin Luther King.
- Biltmore mansion — I’ve been there once, but I believe they’ve opened up another floor. Plus, I like to think I’m older and wiser than the last time I went.
- In-and-Out Burgers — I need another burger like I need another hole in my head. Actually, with all the humidity, another hole in my head might make breathing easier.
- Scotland, Ireland, Wales, etc — the works.
- New England — I’d like to visit all the towns up and down the New England coast area. I’d especially like to visit Mystic Pizza, made famous by the movie of the same name. Me being a foodie and all.
- Grand Canyon/Yellowstone — why not?
- Rosemary Beach — I’ve heard good things about it not being all touristy.
- Santa Fe, TN — I believe this is where there is a group of AirBNBs that are made to look like hobbit dwellings. As a major fan of Lord of the Rings, I can see this being right up my alley.
- Opryland Hotel during the Christmas season — I know I will go there at some point between Thanksgiving and New Year’s. I just wanted one item on my list that is almost guaranteed to get checked off.
I’m sure I will think of more later on and might even add them to this list. If you have any suggestions, I welcome them in my grand quest for adventures.