I’m hoping my little bucket list will inspire you to create your own list. You can always steal from my list, but I’m hoping you will be more creative and out of the box with yours.
- I want to go back to Bell Buckle. It’s been decades (literally) since I was last there, but I have happy vague memories of that place.
- I want the biggest, fattest cheeseburger ever from McCreary’s Irish Pub, complete with those fat fries and a sweet tea.
- I want to hike off all those calories at Radnor Lake State Park. Plus, I want to see all the deer and other wildlife and breathe in nature again.
- I’d like to go on a road-trip of some sort. I’m not sure how short or how long or to what destination, but it needs to be at least out of my zip code.
- I want to finally go see The Hermitage again. I have more vague memories of this place that I want to flesh out.
- I want to see people again. Not that family doesn’t count, but you know what I mean.
- I want to order hot tea from Starbucks and sip it while reading a good book (or binging something off Netflix).
- I want words like coronavirus, self-quarantine, social distancing, and COVID-19 to be in the past tense, as in something we overcame and can look back on instead of facing it every day.
You can also add your ideas here. I may or may not add to my own list as more ideas pop into my head (most of which may or may not involve the consumption of food).